Monday, March 4, 2013

HOLY MOLY, I FORGOT!

I can't believe my mind is so cluttered with all this work stuff, I totally blanked on the blog!  My sincerest apologies to my team.  It's not like I had much to brag about.  Almost nobody participated for the month of January.  I think we all forgot to keep track, plus there was a bit of confusion about the way we were running our portion of the challenge so it wasn't clear to some that we were still participating.  but, that's okay, we have time to make up for our slacking here at The Valley.

For January we had a whopping 3 people participate with a total of 7 whole books read.  Number of pages?  3291.  "Wah-wah".  :(

Abby at Wildwood however, managed to get in 6 books for a total page count of 2005.  Thank God for our dear friend Abby!

Not messing with a list of stuff we read this time around but, next blog will be back to my usual fare.  Complete with photos and everything.

Don't stop reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment